Digitally stores contact-details of clients and participants to mediation and/or training. This data is not available or visible to third-parties.
Never sends spam.
Deletes the contact details of participants to mediation from both digital and paper files when a case is deemed to be closed.
Endeavours—as far as is practical—to anonymise emails regarding participants to mediation, in order to reduce to likelihood of confidentiality lapses.
Endeavours to maintain these high standards of privacy and confidentiality, however it must be understood that in practice no system is perfect.
Is aware of, and seeks to adhere-to, the ‘Six data protection principles’ outlined in the Data Protection Act 2018 — listed below—explaining our obligation to make sure the information is:
- used fairly, lawfully and transparently
- used for specified, explicit purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept for no longer than is necessary
- handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
You can reject or delete these cookies by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here